Last few years have brought hugh changes in field of communication and distibution channels on the travel market. Your internet consumer expects an immediate particular result that meets his preferences and intentions. Here and now, under one click. Internet user of today hates traditional forms of asdvertising and considers them as ‘pushy’. At the same time he uses search engines actively so subconsciously allows to be fed with advertising content.
According to Forrester, nearly 45% of European Internet users say that in the past three months they have researched a product online and then bought it in a shop.Forrester, March 2009
41% of shoppers use search engines to identify new websites.Verdict Research, May 2009
The aim of the conference is to make the travel trade aware of the importance of search engines in marketing strategies in travel business. We will present different forms of advertising in search engines and ways of creating user-friendly marketing that is helpful and fits the intentions of your potential client. We will concentrate on two aspects – strategy of using Google AdWords system and positioning in acquiring clients. We will point out some new trends and changes.
Do you know that marketing operations in the internet can be measured easily and precisely?
Having a website is not enough nowadays. To achieve success in the internet one has to become visible first.
“Internet marketing also referred to as i-marketing, web marketing, online marketing, or eMarketing, is the marketing of products, or, services over the Internet” (Wikipedia)
Search Engine Marketing is one of the most efficient forms of Internet Marketing. Why?
– The base of Search Engine Marketing is ‘a word’
– Your potential client is a person searching for a particular product/service using ‘a word’
– Search results are the advertising area
So an advertisment in search engine is not ‘pushy’. It is shown to a particular group of users with particular intentions.
Search Engine Marketing Strategy is a list of operations created together with a client, implementation of which will result in higher visibility of a given brand in the internet.
SEM strategy is:
– Advise in choosing the form of advertising
– Advise in choosing the advertising area
– Creation of the price strategy and determination of the budget
- Laboratorium SEM (TM) – testowanie i wdrażanie niestandardowych rozwiązań
- SynergyPlan – plan działań synergicznego łączenia tradycyjnego marketingu z search marketin
Proces w MaxROY.com
In most cases our strategy of acquiring traffic is based on PDCA methodology:
- P – Plan – define aims, analyse the current situation, choose tools to measure the progress and propose solutions
- D – Do – implement solutions, usually in small-scale
- C – Check/Study – assess implemented changes
- A – Act – implement more effective solutions (widespread adoption)
- Repetition of the process
HOW DOES MaxROY.com WORK?
- strategic insights – access to market intelliganc data
- leverage learning form one client to the next
- ties with search engines – contact with serach engines representative